Based Fall Book Sale

Forum notes
Please feel welcome to apply for membership to comment or participate in our diverse multi topic discussion forums.
Swordsmyth

Based Fall Book Sale

Post by Swordsmyth »

aetherczar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:25 pm Time for another book sale!

If you want to participate, email me at hans@hgschantz.com with subject line “Book Sale” so you get on my list.

The Black Friday Book Sale will be Wednesday, November 23, 2022, 12:00 AM PST through Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 12:00 AM PST. I attached a screenshot showing the Amazon KDP scheduling GUI.

You can either run an Amazon countdown sale at $0.99 for the entire period, or otherwise ensure that the price is either $0.99 or free for the entire period. I prefer Amazon links but will accept other links.

1) Send me a link to the book(s) you’d like to include.
2) I’ll review them and let you know if I think they’d be a good fit for the sale.
3) You set the price and confirm with me when it’s set.
4) I’ll send you the sale link Wednesday September 7.
5) We all mutually promote the sale to our blogs, social media, and email links.

I’ll be using every contact I have to be sure I don’t miss anyone, so apologies in advance if you get multiple notifications. Replies by email preferred.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hans
aetherczar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:21 pm Having trouble figuring out how to add the attachment here, so here's a link to it on Twitter:
K is coming
Swordsmyth

Re: Based Fall Book Sale

Post by Swordsmyth »

The Based Black Friday/Cyber Monday Book Sale is live now through Tuesday November 29, 2022. Bypass the cultural gatekeeping, support non-woke authors, and get yourself some great books from both established and emerging talent for only $0.99 – many titles free! Over 190 books are in the sale this time, including more than fifty new titles.

Link: https://aetherczar.com/?p=5711
K is coming