Website hidden tracker/3rd party detector tool

Atruepatriot

Website hidden tracker/3rd party detector tool

Post by Atruepatriot »

Big Tech Is Watching You. We’re Watching Big Tech.

The site is called "Markup". The tool to check a domain is used just like a "Who is" search called "Blacklight". Here is the direct link to the Blacklight detector tool.

https://themarkup.org/series/blacklight
Screenshot from 2022-01-22 14-05-37.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Atruepatriot

Re: Website hidden tracker/3rd party detector tool

Post by Atruepatriot »

And so here is how sites scam you. I wish this country would get NoScript and stop taking it up the rear from these sites who overload with gross trackers. The real concern is 3rd parties who are also gateways to hidden 4th parties. A check looks fairly innocent as far as 3rd parties go, but these 3rd parties are handing off the baton to dangerous 4th parties. Like the government tracking visits and searches on firearms sites. Mass email campaigns to these companies/sites are definitely in order to put this practice in check. Pure laziness and complacency is going to destroy this country. Contact them and refuse to buy anything until they stop the practice and remove these. They are aiding and abetting yours and their own demise.

Here is just one example of how bad it really is. I use first NoScript to identify scripts, and then used Blacklight to check those scripts for 4th party API connections on the popular firearm parts company Sarco Inc. with a search for Sten parts. And I cannot even get any product representations without turning all these scripts on, so I stopped trying after allowing a few in hopes to see it, because as I allowed some of these even more popped up and were added to the list. This is one way they scam you into 3rd and 4th parties. They won't show you product until you allow all the scripts first.

First NoScript:
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 04-58-19.png
Then I started checking each of these with the Blacklight tool that is also included with NoScript as one of the checker options. First the whole main site:
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 05-02-32.png
Looks fairly innocent right? Only two trackers and Google Analytics. And unfortunately GA is one of the worst trackers but it has been accepted by the industry and society as "normal" and "every site NEEDS it to function". No it does not... Both developers and users have been brainwashed into assuming GA is absolutely necessary.

But moving on to the next step. Checking these for 4th party connections... "bigcommerce(dot)com":
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 05-12-56.png
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 05-14-39.png
So when it looked fairly innocent, the 4th party connections are dangerous as hell for anyone looking at gun parts. They are sharing their own customer's info with the wrong entities in real time. And this is only ONE of these tracking scripts sharing to 4th parties. Let's hit more...

cloudflare(dot)com-:
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 06-14-49.png
aspnetcdn(dot)com- can't even be analysed using Blacklight. "Cannot be reached" but it is Microsoft.

ctctcdn(dot)com- cannot be reached. MarkMonitor Inc./Constant Contact Inc./Clarivate Analytics.

MarkMonitor Inc. is an American software company founded in 1999. It develops software intended to protect corporate brands from Internet counterfeiting, fraud, piracy, and cybersquatting. It also develops and publishes reports on the prevalence of brand abuse on the Internet. MarkMonitor acquired AllDomains in 2001 and DtecNet in 2010. MarkMonitor was then purchased by Thomson Reuters in 2012. In 2016, the IP division of Reuters, including MarkMonitor, was sold to two venture capital companies, under the new parent company Clarivate Analytics.

Clarivate Plc is a British-American publicly traded analytics company that operates a collection of subscription-based services, in the areas of bibliometrics and scientometrics; business / market intelligence, and competitive profiling for pharmacy and biotech, patents, and regulatory compliance; trademark protection, and domain and brand protection.[4] In the academy and the scientific community, Clarivate is known for being the company which calculates the impact factor, [5] using data from its Web of Science product family, that also includes services/applications such as Publons, EndNote, EndNote Click, and ScholarOne. Its other product families are Cortellis, DRG, CPA Global, Derwent, MarkMonitor, CompuMark, and Darts-ip, [4] and also the various ProQuest products and services.

Constant Contact, Inc. is an online marketing company, headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Loveland, Colorado; and New York, New York.

The company was founded in 1995 by Randy Parker[4] and was later sold to Endurance International in 2015. As of 2021 it had been acquired by ClearLake Investments. [5]

n 2007, the company was criticized by blogger Darren Barefoot on the grounds that its current and former employees responded deceptively to negative reviews of its products, services, and business practices. They posted positive comments about the company while concealing their affiliation with Constant Contact.[16][17]

The company spokesperson Kevin Mullins reportedly acknowledged that Constant Contact employees had posted the comments on Barefoot's site, but said "They acted outside our corporate policy. They were disciplined, absolutely. And obviously, we educated them about the proper way to blog and to fully disclose who you are. We believe in being honest and up front about who you are."[18]

keycdn(dot)com- No trackers, no cookies, but a direct connection to Alphabet (Google). (this is most likely a direct connection to the government.)

ruote(dot)com- :
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 05-31-16.png
saerchserverapi(dot)com is actually a dummy domain for searchanise(dot)io- 4 trackers and a direct connection to Alphabet, more than likely another government connection. The deceptive domain path is a cover up and misdirection for some reason.

smile(dot)io- Is actually clean on Blacklight showing no trackers and no connections. but it is an "IO" which is always a 3rd or 4th party API connection. So that it shows nothing is suspicious as hell, it should be showing a connection to somewhere.

tidio(dot)co- :
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 05-45-00.png
windows(dot)net- Self explanatory, a direct link to Microsoft no matter what OS you are using.

zotabox(dot)com- :
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 06-06-56.png
Now here is the kicker... All these 4th parties are sharing with 5th parties, who are sharing with 6th parties, who are sharing with 7th parties, and on and on... It is completely out of hand and the general public user base needs to start acting against these practices. Refuse to buy their product or service and explain exactly why. I am emailing Sarco right now... And more need to do this... And now I also need to go clear my cache to get rid of all these still tracking me even though I am no longer on the Sarco site, they will continue to track everything you do on the net from now on if you don't...

Now here is one that is NOT overly abusive to their customers... Green Mountain still has the "Mythical Mandatory" Google connections but nothing more...
Screenshot from 2022-12-27 07-33-27.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Swordsmyth

Re: Website hidden tracker/3rd party detector tool

Post by Swordsmyth »

It needs to be prosecuted as stalking and any other laws that apply.
We need to pass more laws against it if required.
Only the person you are dealing with has a right to keep records for his own use and can't share them with anyone.
K is coming